Hello, welcome to use this website. This website is operated by Xinyi Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the company). This website will provide related services in accordance with the website service terms (hereinafter referred to as the service terms) and the "Privacy Protection Policy". Please read the terms of service and the "Privacy Protection Policy" carefully. If you do not agree with all or part of the terms of service and the "Privacy Protection Policy", please stop using this website immediately. If you continue to use or Registering as a member of this website means that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms of service and the entire content of the "Privacy Protection Policy".
1. Member registration and account number and password <br> To use the services of this website, you must first register as a member. You can choose to register by email or facebook. Inform the third party that you are responsible for all behaviors of using your registered account and password to log in and use this website. If a third party uses your account and password to log in to use the service of this website and complete the order process, you shall not arbitrarily deny that For transactions, if you find that a third party has stolen your account or your account has other security issues or abnormal login situations, please contact the company immediately, and the company will assist you in follow-up processing as soon as possible. You guarantee that the information you fill in using this website is true, correct and complete. If there is any change in the information, you should update it yourself. The company is not obliged to confirm the authenticity, correctness and completeness of your personal information. If You should bear all the responsibilities for any disputes that affect your related services on this website or other derivatives due to the false, incorrect or incomplete information you fill in. The company reserves the right to suspend or cancel your membership account, and may refuse to provide you with all services of this website.
2. Scope of Privacy Protection Policy <br> The content of privacy protection policy includes how this website handles personally identifiable information collected when you use website services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked websites other than this website, nor does it apply to personnel who are not entrusted or participate in the management of this website.
3. Collection, processing and use of personal data
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will, depending on the nature of the service function, ask you to provide the necessary personal data, and process and use your personal data within the scope of the specific purpose; With written consent, this website will not use personal data for other purposes.
- When you use interactive functions such as service mailboxes and questionnaires, this website will retain the name, email address, contact information and usage time you provide.
- During general browsing, the server will record relevant behaviors by itself, including the IP address of the connected device you use, usage time, browser used, browsing and clicking data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve website services, This record is for internal use and will never be released to the public.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the contents of the collected questionnaires, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. Except for internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory text as needed, but it does not involve specific Personal Information.
4. Data Protection
- The host of this website is equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems and other related information security equipment and necessary safety protection measures to protect the website and your personal data. Strict protection measures are adopted, and only authorized personnel can access your personal data. The relevant processing personnel of the data have signed a confidentiality contract, and those who violate the confidentiality obligation will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
- If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to abide by their confidentiality obligations, and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will actually comply.
5. External links of the website <br> The web pages of this website provide links to other websites, and you can also click to enter other websites through the links provided by this website. However, the linked website does not apply to the privacy protection policy of this website, and you must refer to the privacy protection policy in the linked website.
6. Policy on sharing personal data with third parties <br> This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, but there are legal basis or contractual obligations , not limited to this.
The circumstances of the proviso in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly stipulates.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, liberty or property.
- Cooperating with public agencies or academic research institutions is necessary for statistical or academic research based on public interests, and the data is processed by the provider or the collector cannot identify a specific party based on the method of disclosure.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights and interests of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the disclosure of your personal information by the website management unit is for identification, contact or legal action. Necessary.
- beneficial to your interests.
- When this website entrusts vendors to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourced vendors or individuals.
7. Self-protection measures <br> Please keep your account number and password safe, try to mix numbers and letters in the password setting, avoid using birthdays, names or passwords that are easy to crack, and update passwords regularly. Tell others about the password. When you finish using the services of this website, be sure to log out of your account and close the browser window to prevent your information from being read by others. If others use your account due to your own negligence, the resulting All damages should be borne by yourself, and the company has nothing to do with it. If your account is suspected of being misused, please change your password immediately or notify the company to suspend the account. The company may check your personal information after receiving your notification.
9. Amendments to the privacy protection policy <br> The privacy protection policy of this website will be amended at any time in response to demand, and the amended terms will be published on the website.